Clinical Project Manager (CPM)
- Full time 100%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, preparation and coordination of clinical development studies (Phase I and II) in alignment with the CMO.
- Management, communication, and oversight of clinical CROs and other relevant development partners on a national and international level.
- Support preparation and maintenance of clinical study documents.
- Budget and time-line planning and support controlling.
- Support and interaction with Quality Assurance and handling of SOP documents in clinical trials.
- Contribution to innovative research projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Completed PhD in-life sciences, medicine or pharmacy.
- At least 4 years of experience in clinical project management for phase I and/or II studies
- Good knowledge of applicable guidelines, guidances, regulatory framework for clinical development, as well as an understanding of relevant Pharmacovigilance activities.
- Excellent self-organization skills and team driven spirit.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English (both written and spoken).
- Goal orientation and ability to comprehend, structure and oversee and complex clinical development projects.
- Professional knowledge of common software packages (MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as clinical development tools and databases.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Track record of successfully performed clinical trials, preferably in early phases for cardiac indications.
- Experience in Risk based QM in clinical trials.
- Excellent working conditions in a modern Biotech-lab
- Versatile duties and responsibilities
- Working in a highly motivated and experienced team
- Salary above average pay scale
- Long-term prospective in a dynamic, aspiring company
Please send your electronic application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your information and documents will be treated strictly confidential. The purpose of this document is to describe the representative responsibilities and general level of complexity and it is not a substitute for the specific job description of the individual position. Cardior does not accept unsolicited resumes and inquiries from 3rd party recruitment agencies.
Cardior Pharmaceuticals GmbH / Feodor-Lynen-Str. 15 / 30625 Hannover/ Germany